Sunday, October 27, 2013

Watching from the back of the room

    It was definitely a good experience to be able to watch Group 2 teach they're three lessons. I think Group 2 did a great job. All of the lessons were organized, engaging and fun for the students. Three things I really enjoyed were
+1 All of you worked really hard at trying to make sure you had proper classroom language and classroom voice.
+2 I really enjoyed the videos in your lesson and I think the students did as well. It was a good way to grab the classes attention.
+3 The PowerPoint's were organized and easy for the students to follow

     Although I think the group did a fantastic job, I wish however they would have went over the vocabulary words more. I do not think some students really understood what the words meant. Overall it was great week and there was great lessons for the 2nd grade classroom. Good job group 2 and Good luck Group 3! Fieldwork is just flying by!

No comments:

Post a Comment