Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Group 4: Day 3 Our last day at BDMS




Cooperative

                Today was the last day for Group 4. For their cooperative lesson, the class was broken in three groups. Each group was given a secret message from one of the teachers. They had to work quietly so their mission was kept a secret from the other groups. I think this lesson was very well thought out by the teachers. The introduction was very good because it highlighted the main points of their other lessons. This was good because the students could pay attention for a short time. I also liked that the group made an acronym for the word TEAM to represent how to work like a team. I think this helped the students a lot. I also like that each group got a different mission because it made the presentations at the end more interesting. My only wish for this group would have to be to encourage the students to talk louder when presenting and let the students do more of the talking when presenting. Overall I think Group 4 did a great job. This is fieldwork experience was very good and I loved working with the second grade. It was great to see what each group’s approach to the lessons and their topics!

No comments:

Post a Comment