Thursday, November 7, 2013

Last Day for Group 3!

]Today was the cooperative learning lesson. This lesson is always my favorite and I think Group Three had a good lesson today. The teachers reviewed all of the jobs which was very important because it is a big part of cooperative lessons. Another thing I noticed while the groups were working was that the teachers were trying to make sure the whole group worked together and everyone was doing his or her part A final thing that I thought was very good was that the groups had to donate money to a charity. I think it would have been better to tell the students they had to donate to all three charities but they could decide which they wanted to give more too.  Another thing I think could have been done differently would have to be to have the students do more of the work. I noticed a few of the teachers were doing a lot of the work with the group especially when adding together the numbers. A job in the group could have banker and each group could have been given a calculator instead of the teachers using their phones to add up the money. 
Overall this lesson was my favorite out of all three lessons. I think the students liked and responded to this lesson the best.  Great Job group three! Now it’s time to relax!


No comments:

Post a Comment