Thursday, November 7, 2013

Time for Group Three! Day 2

Here goes another lesson. Today was Inquiry. This group had a very good approach to the strategy. 
 I really liked how group three introduced the vocabulary that they learned in the direct lesson plan. The group members performed a skit to explain the vocabulary. I think the students really enjoyed this and that it was a great way to review from another lesson. I also really liked the Voki that was used today. I think it was a good idea to keep the same Voki because the students remember hearing from George Washington the day before.  Another thing I thought was very good was that the group reinforced the boxes on the table for classroom management. I think this was a good idea to keep it throughout all of the lessons because the students were excited to see what would happen if they had the most money in their box. My wish for this lesson was for the group to change up what the groups were presenting to the class. I do not think students watching other groups really paid attention because it was repeated from what they had do. Overall, it was a great lesson. I think Inquiry is one the hardest lessons to do and this group did a great job.


No comments:

Post a Comment